Monday, May 23, 2016

Beyond the Gates of Antares - Concord Troops getting painted and based

I still have three of the five man squads to complete, but didn't want to wait till they were done to do a post on my progress and how they look so far.  I decided to go with my own color scheme rather than use that of the armies in the book.  I always like to be different, lol.

First 5 man squad complete.
I have been enjoying everything with this Gates of Antares starter set.  I did have one problem with one of the sprues that came in the boxed set.  It looked like something heavy either laid onto the box, or box dropped, not sure.  But when I opened everything, one of the Concord sprues was damaged and a couple of the arm were broken off at the wrists.

I got to say, Warlord Games has some very good customer service, and after I emailed them to let them know what had happened, they dispatched a replacement sprue which I hope to have withing the next week or so, and I will be able to finish the last of the five man squads.  My hats off to there customer service and willingness to help out.  I am totally impressed.

I hope to finish off what I can until the sprue arrives, and will also be making a post about painting up the Ghar models from the starter set.



No comments:

Post a Comment