Sunday, December 22, 2019

AdeptiCon 2020 - Looking forward to the fun

So, this year will be my official first time going to AdeptiCon.  I was all set up to go last year, tickets were purchased, all events paid for (3 of them), it was going to be a blast.  Then Life happened.

Anyway, let us hope this year is better.  Once again, tickets and events are bought and paid for, even pre-ordered a 2020 T-Shirt this year. the main game I will be playing this year will be Middle-Earth Strategy Battle Game.  I'm signed up for a team tournament with my friend Dragi, I am also going to be playing in the Middle-earth Grand Tournament (Saturday Day 1, and if all goes good that day, then Sunday Day 2).


Here are the events and the descriptions:



I am looking forward to both.  I was hoping that my friend Dragi was going to be playing the Grand Tournament with me, but he will be doing a 40K team tournament both Saturday and Sunday, so maybe next year 😌.

I have a lot of things to do before AdeptiCon, and a lot of models to finish building and painting.  For the Middle-Earth Team Tournament, Dragi will be bringing his Minas Tirath and I will be bringing Rohan, a new Army for me for Middle-Earth.  I look forward to this event the most.  For the Grand Tournament, I will be playing my Moria//Angmar army, led by no other than Balrog himself.  It should be a blast.

Besides building and painting all the models, another huge challenge I will have is to build not one but two army display boards.  One for the Team Tourny and one for the Grand Tournament.

Wish me luck, lol.  I'm going to need it.

I'll be posting more on my progress towards AdeptiCon soon......


No comments:

Post a Comment