Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hordes: Legion of Everblight - New Command book being released this month

Very good news.  Seems my Hordes army Legion of Everblight is finally getting its new Command book.  Still have a couple of weeks before I will receive mine, but wanted to share the video that they released about the Command book.

I look forward to checking out the new theme lists, not sure I will use them, but cool that they are there.


Below is the Video that Privateer Press released about the upcoming release, enjoy:




1 comment:

  1. Well my Minions wont be getting a Command Book for a long time, but I am really looking forward to the release of the Blindwater Theme in next weeks No Quarter. Will Hungerford leaked it the other day on Facebook, and my Posse will be playable again.

    ReplyDelete