Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Game: Star Wars Legion


It's finally here, Star Wars Legion.  I picked this up on release day (March 22) from Game Depot.  I purchased the starter set, the T-47 Airspeeder Unit Expansion as well as the AT-ST Unit Expansion.  The game looks amazing and I can't wait to get in my first games with it.


So far I have been able to get the AT-ST assembled, and all the Empire models including Darth Vader.  I got Luke assembled, and will work on the rebels today and tomorrow.


The AT-ST is huge compared to the other models, but it is a lot better for scale then Fantasy Flights other game Imperial Assault.  I also have the starter set for that game as well, and a bunch of th expansion models.  Not sure how much Imperial Assault gaming I will be getting in now that Legion has been released, but we will see.

Until next time, play more games, and try to have fun.  Its only a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment