Friday, September 9, 2016

Warmachine: Khador Juggernaut Heavy Warjack completed

So, as stated in my last post, I started painting my Khador Battlegroup box.  I decided to start with the big guy, the Juggernaut Heavy Warjack.  This is such a cool model, and I had a blast painting him up.

I love the new colored plastics that Privateer Press is using for the new models.  It took my black base-coat very well, and did not need extra coats of that to cover the colored plastic.  Like I said in the previous post, I decided to stick with the Standard Khador Red color scheme, with some small deviations that I think look better.

In the next post, I should have both the Decimator Heavy Warjack and Lord Kozlov painted up.  Well, that's the plan anyway, so we will see, no promises, but no matter what I will have at least one done in the next couple days, and hopefully both depending on my spare time.

Below is my painted Juggernaut Heavy Warjack:


Still trying to determine where I want to go with this army.  So any suggestions on my next purchase is much appreciated.

Until next, keep gaming and always have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment