Sunday, August 14, 2016

What...why no posts.....ah life happens.....

Okay, been out of it for awhile.  But I'm back, between family, work, and other life events, I have not been able to post about what new in my gaming world.  But I will try to make up for that over the next week or so as I play catch up, so expect a bunch of posts over the next couple of weeks.

As you can probably tell from the home page, I made a few changes to the pages for this blog.  I decided to break down into different categories the types of games that I play.  I made a page specifically for Board, Card, Role Playing and Dice games.  And then another Page specifically for Tabletop Miniatures games.  I will also be putting link to any relevant posts under each game for if you just want to read my posts about a specific game you can go directly to them without having to search through the entire blog.

My entire family has gotten into enjoying a lot or different styles of games, so I will also start posting a weekly game night post about the different games we play, and giving a general overview of them as well.  We might also start posting videos of some of the game sessions as we play them, and may even do a live blog once in a while too.  Look forward to a link to our new YouTube channel in the months ahead.

So just a few of the changes that will taken place, and my thoughts.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Blogging and Happy Game Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment