Friday, August 7, 2020

Warhammer 40K: Core Rule Book (And so it begins) New Edition

It's not new to everyone that Games Workshop announced the new edition to Warhammer 40K, but it has been covered so much, everywhere I did not feel like posting a bunch of repeat stuff here on my blog.

But, now that I have taken the first steps into the new edition, its time for me to start posting about what changes I will be making for this game, armies I play, etc.

The first step, of course, is to jump in a get the new rules.
Now that I have the book in hand, and perused the pages a bit, I have to admit, I am overly impressed with the quality and content of this new Rulebook.  I feel they have outdone themselves on this one.  I am now looking forward to seeing the new codexes, as from hearing them talk about them, sounds like they will be the same quality as the core book, at least I hope they will be.

Other changes will be coming with the new edition with me playing Warhammer 40K.  I feel my main army will be Deah Guard, and as far as my Raven Guard, they are on hold for the moment to see what the future unfolds for them.  Depending on some things, you may be seeing a new 40K army for me in the near future, and you will hear me bark and growl about it in an upcoming post.

Until next time, try to stay safe.  It's still a little crazy out there with the COVID thing, so be safe, game safe, and may your dice be blessed (unless you are playing me).

No comments:

Post a Comment