Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Warhammer 40K: Death Guard - Lord of Contagion


Next up on the painting block for my Deth Guard is one of the HQ choices, the Lord of Contagion.  This was another model from the starter set, and like most of the other models from this set, one model that does not disappoint on the amount of detail it has.  I wanted the overall look of my army to be that same dirty/grunge look, so I painted him darker than I have seen others pant the Death Guard.


It was a lot of fun to paint and model.  And overall I am happy with how he turned out.  The Lord of Contagion will make a great addition to the tabletop and should cause lots of havoc in the game.



Description of them from the book:
The most aggressive and belligerent Lords of the Death Guard take up the mantle of Contagion.  Lords of Contagion lumber into battle in filth-smeared Cataphractii Terminator armour, wielding either snarl-toothed axes taller than a man or two-handed scythes that sweep aside the foe.  They tend towards direct strategies with little in the way of cunning or subtlety, and are pugnacious commander, supremely confident in their followers' ability to absorb the worst the enemy can throw at them and still prevail.  They embody the swift-spreading plague that tears through a crowd, killing indiscriminately and leaving mounds of bodies in its wake.
Here is the Lord of Contagion datasheet:


Below is my Lord of Contagion:


Overall I am really happy with how he turned out, and with the new 9th Edition of Warhammer 40K coming out, I feel he will be fun to play on the tabletop.

Until next time, try to have fun, and remember its just a game.



No comments:

Post a Comment