Monday, March 9, 2020

Warhammer 40K: Ragnar Blackmane & Ghazghkull Thraka (Saga of the Beast)


The news dropped today about the next Psychic Awakening: Saga Of The Beast, and the two new anticipated models from that set, Ragnar Blackmane & Ghazghkull Thraka.

First up, and my absolute favorite, is Ghazghkull Thraka.  I have his original model, and I liked that one, but this one is perfect.  I can not wait until I can get ahold of this model and get it painted up.  I think with this release, I have officially announced that my Orks will come out of retirement.

Here is the image of the model release from the Warhammer Community website:

The next model that was also shown on the page was that of Ragnar Blackmane, this model is also impressive, but I am not sure I was to collect this army, so I will either trade/sell or convert these guys to something else.

Here is the image released for Ragnar:

I will do a post when they officially announce what will be included in the box set, but so far, its an auto-buy for me.

Until next time, may your dice roll great.

1 comment: