Wednesday, September 11, 2019

BMG - The Penguin: Crimelord BatBox - Loose Lips and Penguin Thug 1 Painted


Finally got some painting done this evening.  I have been having a lot of trouble getting into the mood to get some painting done.  But after talking to my friend Dragi about upcoming events, inspiration hit me, and before I knew it, I had two of the Penguins Crew painted and done.  These were pretty fun to paint, and I'm now in the mood to complete the rest of them as well.  I will try to get 2 more done over the next day or so.


The models that I painted up was Ricky LeBlanc (Loose Lips) and Shane (Penguin Thug 1).  Not wanting to be like every other painted Penguin squad, I decided to go a little different route on the colors then what they did for the BatBox on the Knights website.



Ricky LeBlanc (Loose Lips)

So first up was Ricky LeBlanc (Loose Lips).  I tried a different technique on painting the blue jeans, basing the model black, I then dry brushed a couple layers of different blues to get the desired effect.  Overall I think it came out okay.


Shane (Penguin Thug 1)

Next up was Shane (Penguin Thug 1), I feel that I got the jeans a little better on this model and love how the jacket came out.  Overall I was quite pleased with how this model came out, a little darker then I expected, but still happy none-the-less.


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment