Monday, May 13, 2019

Batman Miniature Game - The Penguin: Crimelord Bat-Box

I have been playing the Batman Miniature Game for a while now, almost as long as its been out.  Unfortunately, I have not posted too much about it on the blog.  Knight Models came out with the new starter sets for most of the larger factions, in which they call Bat-Box's.

Bat-Boxes are a great way to join the action of the Batman Miniature Game with only one purchase. Each box includes a complete Crew and all the cards needed to play. Each box also includes a unique objective for the crew, a new scenario, and a set of quick start rules.  Each Bat-Box is around 350 points, which is the amount of points that you will need for playing most of the events around the country or at your local Hobby store.

Since the beginning of me starting to play this game, I have always played and owned the Joker and his clown crews.  Unfortunately, with the release of the new 2nd Edition of the game and the changes to the new versions of the Character Cards, over 70% of the clown models that I currently own at the time of this post, are no longer valid for Standard Play with the game.  With this news, I decided it was time for a change, as I did not want to individually buy a bunch of new clowns or faction characters individually to fill the holes of my once nice full crew.

So, I decided to grab "The Penguin: Crimelord" Bat-Box.



The Box Contains the following:

Miniatures:
Penguin
The Duck
Penguin Lieutenant
Penguin Elite Thug
Lark
Loose Lips
Penguin Thug 1
Penguin Thug 2
Rocket Launcher Penguin
Mini-Gun Penguin
Explosive Penguin

Objective Marker/Mini "Information"


I really look forward to get these models put together and painted up.  I will do a follow-up post when I have all the models assembled and on the bases.  I will also show each models stat cards as well as my overall view points of the crew.

Until next time, keep playing and may you dice rolls always be blessed (Unless your playing against me, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment