Thursday, July 7, 2016

Legion of Everblight (mk3) - Getting more painting done on the models (Nephillim Bolt Thrower and Shredders)

Sorry I have not posted in awhile, but been busy with work and life in general, and I won't bore you with all the drama.

Got some more done for my Hordes: Legion of Everblight.


From the new starter box that just released, the Nephillim Bolt Thrower is done, and completed the 2 Shredders that came in that box, so now I have 6 completed and painted in total. And these go nicely with my Carnivean.

I plan on waiting until they are all completely painted before I finish the bases off.  I find that when I do that that way, they come out more consistent and look better as a group.

I really like how the Bolt Thrower came out, my camera on my phone does not take the greatest pictures, here is a closer view of the model.

Nephillim Bolt Thrower
From the new starter set, I now just have the Warlock Kryssa to paint up and the Heavy Warebeast Neraph to also paint.

Now I need to decide where to go with this army and what to pick up next.  Any suggestion leave in the comments below.

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment