Saturday, February 13, 2016

Got in some gaming down at Odyssey Games

Friday, February 13th, 2016

After work I decided to meet my son Frank Jr, and our mutual friend Dragi down at Odyssey Games in Scottsdale, AZ.  This is one of my favorite stores in the Valley if the Sun.  Great atmosphere, great staff, and a good group of people always down there playing a variety of different games.

This night we decided to break at Warmachine/Hordes.  It was a fun night, I was going to do a break down for each game, but for this post I'm going to be a little lazy, plus I didn't have my camera with me, so I was unable to take any pictures or us playing.  Below is a picture that Odyssey took of the gaming that night.  I added arrows of us in the picture with our names.

Photofrom Odyssey Games, from their Facebook post.
Until next time, keep gaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment