Saturday, October 24, 2020

Star Wars Legion: Rebel Troopers Unit

I have been continuing to work on my Star Wars Legion models, as I just cannot get into the mood right now to work on any of my other game systems right now.

I am working toward having two of my armies for the game completely painted, as my wife has expressed an interest in starting to play the game.  And I would like to have fully painted armies on the table for us to play together.

Since I will be playing my Separatist Alliance Army, we have decided that she will be playing the Rebel Alliance.  Currently, I have Luke from the first starter set already painted, you can see that post here.  I just finished the first of the Rebel Troopers and you can see them in the image below.

It took me a while to decide on a final color scheme, and I feel what I came up with works pretty well.  Below is a closeup of the Rebel Trooper Unit Leader.

These were fun to paint up, and looking forward to getting the other two units finished.  I also have the AT-RT to finish, but I already have the trooper for that unit completed, as I painted him at the same time as this unit.

Until next time, have fun and stay safe.


1 comment:

  1. In Star Wars the Rebels were/are the side that Luke and Hans Solo were fighting with, right? In the table-top miniatures games is there a Hans Solo figurine?

    ReplyDelete