Sunday, June 16, 2019

More Guild Ball Farmers painted up

Got in a couple more models of the farmers painted up.  I'm not the fastest or best painter in the world, but I don't think I did too bad.  Continuing on with "The Honest Land" box, I decided to get Bushel and Windle done next.

Bushel was fun to paint, but with Windle, I really had a hard time with him.  Seems I always have issues with models that show a lot of skin, as I am terrible at painting flesh tones.  But I'm happy with how they tuned out.

Here is the picture for Bushel al painted up and based:


Below is Bushels Stat card, I feel she will see some play time and I feel she can score if need be.


And here is the image for Windle, painted and based:


Below is his stat card, Windle will most likely be on the pitch on every game for me, but we will see.


Until next time, keep your stick on the ice and remember to always try and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment