Thursday, July 2, 2020

AdeptiCon: Received my 2020 T-Shirt

Yesterday I received a surprise package in the mail and got the 2020 AdeptiCon T-Shirt that I had ordered.  I was disappointed, just like the rest of you when AdeptiCon was canceled, but I still wanted something from the event.  So I donated my money from my ticket/event purchases back to them but kept the order of my T-Shirt.

I knew they were mailing out the merchandise orders soon and was pleasantly surprised when I got it in the mail yesterday.

Another great email that I received from AdeptiCon was that since I had tickets for the Warhammer Preview event, Games Workshop decided that they would mail out everything they would have given to people at the event.  So in a week or two, I should be getting another happy surprise in the mail and hopefully, it will be something great.  I'm wishing that it will be the new Indomitus box and other miniatures that they previewed at the event, but I will have to wait and see.

Here is a few pictures I snapped of the shirt:


It is pretty good quality, and I love the design.  I will be proudly wearing my shirt at next years AdeptiCon event.

When I get the package from AdeptiCon/GamesWorkshop I will be making a blog post on everything that I receive.  Until next time, stay safe and wear a mask, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment